Page views reflects the rank of your page. Main task of blogger is to spread their information as wide as possible. Page views are also helpful in building reputation of the blog. So blogger or Admin need to follow some simple steps to increase the page views. People visit your blog will impressed to see its page views and alexa rank. Where Alexa rank directly belongs to page views. So our main target is to increase the page views.
Some admin start blogging just to make money and they put adds on their blog so that visitor click but if page views are less then it make bad impression.If you are interested to increse the page views then you may follow these simple steps :
1. Highlight Related Posts – This is the first point and very important one thet highlight the related posts. If your post is related to php login system then their must be some other posts related to that keywords. Admin can use plug-in to do so. Just like their are so much add-on in wordpress and widgets in blogger that can make help.
2. Interlink within Posts – a similar but perhaps more effective technique is to highlight same kind of posts within the content of your posts. If you’re writing a post that mentions other post that you have already written then create a link to that post in your currunt post. It makes a good impression on reader that this blog is countinuesly updating.
3. Highlight Popular Posts– i’ve noticed that visitors visit those posts which are popular. they have interest to read that. So admin must give link to those posts which have more page views to attract the visitors. We can see that most of sites have columns named Popular Posts at the end of their site. This can help to increase the page views
4. Updates – you need to be a little bit careful while updating your blog with posts over periods of time, they are a great way to keep readers coming back and once they are complete to have them surf through multiple pages on your blog.Don’t just write new posts just for the sake of increasing page views of course. This can really frustrate readers but use them on longer posts or when you’re genuinely wanting to interact with a larger topic over time.
5. RSS FEED – Once again there is always debate over this topic of full or partial RSS feeds. I know some bloggers main purpose in partial feeds is to get bloggers directly onto their blog – thereby increasing their impression/page view count. While this is certainly a benefit of partial feeds it is not my own reason for using them. Rather I use them for copyright protection and to stop people scraping my full content onto their site’s via RSS. Whatever reason you choose to use partial/excerpt feeds – you should also realize that doing so will cause some readers to unsubscribe to your blog completely. I know in going only with partial feeds that there are some other bloggers who refuse to visit my blog – this is a cost/benefit scenario that individual bloggers need to weigh up.
6. Enable links in RSS Feeds – Another way that I know a couple of bloggers use to get RSS readers to actually surf to their blogs is to enable the ability to post html/links in their RSS and then using links to previous posts in their blog, especially in the first paragraph or two of their posts. This is not a technique I’ve tried but I know of one blogger who swears by it and says it significantly impacted the number of visitors to his blog from RSS as well as the number of pages that they viewed.
7. Search Feature – Most blog platforms have the ability to use a search feature on your blog which enables users to search any post using the keywords. This feature obviously helps your readers to locate other posts on your site and as a result increases the potential for a multiple page view visit.
8. Build a Blog According to its Theme – Another way to increase your page views is to build your blog according to its content. It means technical blog doesn’t need so much effects or graphics. They just have information in a specific manner which is also user friendly.
9. Unique Content -This should go without saying but needs to be reinforced. Obviously if you write quality content your readers will want more of the same. Useful, original and interesting content should leave your readers hungering for more. Work on the quality of your blog and you’ll find that things like traffic levels and the numbers of pages being read should look after themselves and be on the rise..
10. Subscribe Via Email - If your blog has this feature that visitors can subscribe the feeds of your blog then it make help visitors to connect them with your blog. Subscribers are generally regular visitors. As i mentiones above blogger can get this feature with the help of widget and add-on.